Diocletian in Edmonton

This is an account of my days and ways, of my life here in Edmonton.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Once more unto the breach, dear fiends!

Ach mensch, what a day. Up early in the morning for work at 8am, haggling with unhappy old farmers all day, then walking back across the High Level home. Then a nap.... Slept longer than I thought, didn't get what I wanted done.

On the other hand, I was able to meet with my friend Kirsten today, which I haven't really done for some time. Her significant other dropped by shortly after. We had an interesting chat about a number of different things, though there was something that I really meant to talk about and forgot about. It was all good, though I am too tired to go into much detail, maybe I'll find time tomorrow. Ran a bit later than I expected, though.

Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home